Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Beginning of an Adventure

My goal in starting a blog is to provide a way for friends and even strangers to follow my journey into life.  I will have to take some time to rewind a few weeks so that everything may be clear and that nothing gets left out of the picture.  In all honesty, this is a very intimidating thing for me to do.  I'm not quite sure how I will like it, although at this point in time it is no longer about just me.  This experience is about God and what He is doing in and through me.  It doesn't just affect myself anymore, but everyone who reads my writings and knows who I am.  It is a testimony of faith and God's provision.  It is a story of difficulty and victory. 

I don't claim to be an elaborate writer.  In fact, I'm not too great with words most of the time.  I don't promise to make sense all the time, but I will attempt to communicate to the best of my ability.  I hope and pray that my story will inspire and encourage you, and that it relates to you in some way.  So this is my official "Hello!"  It is great to be on this journey with you!  Let us grow and learn together and hopefully share a few laughs along the way!  WELCOME TO THE ADVENTURE OF LIFE!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment